I know they are not chipmunks, but it was fun to joke around with the boys and pretend that they were chipmunks for a while and laugh with each other. I enjoy their individuality, and all the things that make them different from each other. As we were watching the movie and one of the chipmunks would do something characteristic of one of them, they would whisper in my ear, "Mom, that is like something I would do." They are growing and learning about life so fast. I just want them to know that being different is a good thing, and their differences make them unique.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
My Chipmunks!!!
I know they are not chipmunks, but it was fun to joke around with the boys and pretend that they were chipmunks for a while and laugh with each other. I enjoy their individuality, and all the things that make them different from each other. As we were watching the movie and one of the chipmunks would do something characteristic of one of them, they would whisper in my ear, "Mom, that is like something I would do." They are growing and learning about life so fast. I just want them to know that being different is a good thing, and their differences make them unique.
Posted by Wendy at 5:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment