CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Split Personalities!!

Isn't it funny that when your children are visiting someone's home, they are perfect little angels. Yet, they are entirely different children in their own surroundings. Nevertheless, my constant lecturing and correcting of bad behavior must be working, because when strangers observe my children in public they usually comment on their outstanding behavior. Wow, I must be doing something right!! I really feel like I am an expert in parenting when my son's teacher said that he behaves perfectly in class. Then when he gets home that same day he is jumping in front of me and whining about how life is so unfair. This is also true when other peoples children are in my home, I will notice how well behaved they are. When I comment to their mother how good the children are, she will react the same way that I do...with surprise! Our job is to prepare them for the real world, and when in public they do behave the way I've taught them to.

0 comments: